How can I contact to professors?
Refer to Hokkaido University Researcher Directory. You can search the E-mail address of the staff in the school of engineering, Hokkaido University.
How can I request adding Q&A incidents on this page?
Please contact to us.
to top

We use cookies to improve our website for user's usability and experience.
To accept cookies, click 'Accept'.  To reject cookies, click 'Deny'. This tool uses a cookie to remember your choices.
Please read cookie policy at 'About This Site.