CurriculumOur division is a member of e3 (English Engineering Education) program. Please visit the e3 website to learn details.
You can find the whole curriculum in this page.
Followings are the courses offered by professors of our division.
- Solid Mechanics and Materials (2)
- Optimization and Design I (1)
- Optimization and Design II (1)
- Transport Phenomena (2)
- Human System Engineering (2)
- Solid and Motion Biomechanics (2)
- Smart Systems and Structures (2)
- Machine and Structural Dynamics (2)
- Control Problems on Robotics (2)
- Robot Design (1)
- Machining Systems (1)
- Mechanics of Advanced Materials (2)
- Medical Device and Biomaterials (1)
- Numerical Heat Transfer (1)
- Thermal Bioengineering (2)
- Biomechanics of Circulation (1)
- BioMEMS Engineering (1)
- Biomedical Engineering I (1)
- Biomedical Engineering II (1)
- Advanced Exercise in Mechanical and Intelligent System Engineering
- Advanced Study on Human Mechanical Systems and Design