Field of study
- Electromagnetic processing and novel material processing for Material Production, Recycling, and Waste Treatment.
Recent research subject
- Electromagnetic processing for controlling segregation and inclusion distribution during solidification.
- Control of crystal orientation in ceramics using electromagnetic field.
- Development of novel functional devices using solid-liquid interfacial tension and chemical reaction.
- Surface structure control of microchannel lining layer.
- Control and utilization of transport phenomena in material processing.