Admission / 29.09.2016
e3 is accepting applications for prestigious Japanese government MEXT scholarship (selection by the program) for October-2017 intake.
Candidates will be chosen at the program through a competitive application process. Applicants are expected to be academically excellent and strongly motivated to conduct Master's or Doctoral level research at one of laboratories at the program.
Application deadline for October 2017 intake is November 15, 2016. List of Application documents.
* Application period for MEXT e3 scholarship October 2017 intake coinsides with the application period for regular April 2017 intake (self-supported applicants, applicants with their own shcolarship).
Scholarship conditions, as of April 2016 (Details: MEXT Scholarships)
Eligibility and Minimum requirements
Applicants for Master's degree should have or be expected to complete Bachelor's degree or equivalent by the end of September 2017.
Applicants for Doctoral degree should have or be expected to complete Masters degree or equivalent by the end of September 2017.
GPA: above average grades - 3.0 on a 4 point GPA Scale, high rank in the class.
English proficiency: IELTS 6.0 TOEFL 79 or TOEIC 670 or above
Age: applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1982.
Nationality: nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
Residence: applicants shall reside outside of Japan.
Admission / 29.09.2016
We are now accepting applications for admission for Spring Semester 2017 starting April 1st
- Applicants from abroad with their own scholarship/self-supporting students etc. applying for Master's and Doctoral program, Research Students.
- Currently enrolled Master's course applying for Doctoral program
- Currently Enrolled Research Students applying for Master's or Doctoral Program
Application deadline is November 15. Here you can check about tuitions and available funding options.
* April 2017 intake application period coincides with MEXT e3 scholarship October 2017 intake application.
Admission / 02.06.2016
We stopped accepting applications for October 2016 intake.
Next application deadline is November 15, 2016 - for Spring Semester 2017 intake starting in April (Applicants with their own scholarship, self-supporting applicants)
and MEXT e3 Scholarship October-2017 intake.
Events/Reports / 17.05.2016
Shuto Kaneko, recent e3 graduate and very active member of e3 Student Organization kindly provided us a little essay on his experiences during the Master's program.
We hope it will encourage more Japanese students to challenge Engineering degree in English!