- Analysis of microbial structure and function of nitrifying biofilms
Okabe, S., Satoh, H., and Watanabe, Y.
Methods in Enzymology, 2001, 337, 213-224.
- Kinetic analysis of nitrifying biofilm growing on the rotating membrane disk
Kimura, K., Watanabe, Y., Okabe, S., and Satoh, H.
Water Science and Technology: Water Supply, 2001, 1(4), 111-118.
International conference proceedings
- Effect of dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration on the nitrifying bacteria in biofilm and in situ analysis by fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) and microelectrodes
Jang, A., Bishop, P. L., Okabe, S., Lee, S. G., and Kim, In-S.
Proceedings of IWA Asia Environmental Technology, 2001.
- In situ determination of phylogeny and physiology of sulfate-reducing bacteria in a sewer biofilm by MAR-FISH
Ito, T., Okabe, S., Nielsen, J. L., Nielsen, P. H., and Watanabe, Y.
The 9th International symposium on microbial ecology, 2002, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Biofilm formation potentials in drinking waters treated by different advanced treatment processes
Okabe, S., Kokaji, T., and Watanabe, Y.
Proceedings of 2nd IWA World Water Congress, Berlin, Germany.
- Structure and function of nitrifying biofilms as determined by molecular techniques and the use of microelectrodes
Okabe, S., Satoh, H., Naitoh, H., and Watanabe, Y.
Proceedings of 3rd IWA international conference on Microorganisms in an Activated Sludge and Biofilm Processes.