Photo-functional metal complexes and nanocrystals
Modern photo-scienece and technology are supported by lots of photo-functional materials.
We are studying on a new luminescent metal complexes and photo-functional semiconductor nano-materials based on photo- and electrochemistry.
Electrochemical electrode for surface profile
Problems of energy and resources are based on physic-chemical phenomena.
We are studying on basic researches about further functionalization and lifetime-prolongation of functional materials used as electrodes and/or structures in order to prosper our society.
Optical materials with special luminescence
In recent years, the efficient use of light is becoming more and more important.
We are studying on a new nano materials and transparent ceramics which stored the light energy due to effective utilization of energy
Our research interests are,
- development of luminescent materials (strong luminescent lanthanide(III) complexes, lanthanide(III) complexes with photo-fuctional properties, photophysical analysis for luminescent materials, Luminescent inorganic and glass materials)
- development of new semiconductor nanoparticles with opto-magnetic properties (study on Faraday effect of polymer thin films containing EuO, EuS, EuSe nanoparticles)
- advanced analysis based on micro electro-chemistry
- development of new-type micro electrode based on the electro-chemistry
- Photochemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Material Chemistry: Prof. Yasuchika Hasegawa
- Electrochemistry, Corrosion Chemistry : Assoc. Prof. Koji Fushimi
- Photophysics, Material Chemistry: Assist. Prof. Takayuki Nakanishi